Getting started with Version 6
The best way to have a look at version 6 is to install the trial version. This will run along side any existing Ability Office versions you may have and will give you 30 days to evaluate the new version.
For a very quick look at what's new, please click the Quick Tour button.
What's new in brief
- New licensing model - unlimited installs for personal/family (non-commercial) use.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Ribbon style interface.
- Switch interfaces between traditional toolbar mode and Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 Ribbon style.
- Much improved OOXML import/export - native support for docx, xlsx, pptx without using the Microsoft Office Compatibility pack.
- Easily save and retrieve your documents from the "Cloud".
- Built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 - applications now load much faster than previously.