Ability Office Version 11 Downloads
This page has all the downloads for version 11 and can be used as follows:
- New to Ability — the download will install as a 30-day trial version.
- Existing users of earlier versions — a trial version will install and run next to your existing Ability Office installation.
- Re-installs of version 11 — the best option is to select Tools and Check for updates inside an Ability app. Otherwise, please uninstall your existing version 11 and then use one of the install buttons below. Software activations will be remembered.
- Versions 10 and earlier — please see the legacy download page.
Important Download Notes
- Microsoft Access accdb: if you have purchased - or want to trial - Ability Office Professional, you can choose between a version that supports mdb and accdb files or just mdb. The accdb version requires an additional - and free of charge - download from Microsoft's website. Please see instructions here: FAQ #182.
- Windows Defender paranoid mode: Defender may throw up a warning. You can ignore this by clicking More info and then Run anyway. Please see FAQ #181 for more information.
- Standard to Professional: if you have purchased or activated Ability Office Standard and you want to install Ability Office Professional, please first uninstall your existing Ability Office 11. But please note your Ability Office Standard activation key will not work with the Ability Office Professional version.
|Ability Office Standard 11||Ability Office Professional 11 (mdb only)||Ability Office Professional 11 (mdb/accdb)|
- Legacy products (e.g. Ability Office 10/9/8/7) can be installed from our legacy download page.
- Spell checkers are included for the appropriate language installed. English/American is always included. For additional options, please see FAQ #151.
- Ability comes with import/export filters for Microsoft Office files (97 and later, DOC and DOCX), HTML, plain text and RTF. For more options, please see FAQ #148.